Are you Attending the ASNR 49th Annual Meeting, June 4-9, 2011, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington?
There are so many things happening for the ASNR 49th Annual Meeting and The Foundation of the ASNR Symposium 2011. Come and be a part of the best ASNR Annual Meeting and Symposium. It will be a time to remember!
Here are some Highlights of the meeting:
- ASNR is Going Green…
Preview the electronic Scientific Exhibits (eSE) and Electronic Posters (ePoster) remotely 24/7 at your hotel room and throughout the Convention Center.
Attendees will have the option of receiving the Proceeding on a flash drive instead of a printed book…save a tree by selecting the flash drive option when registering.
Need to evaluate to receive your CME credits, no time to stop by the CME pavilion. You can access the link remotely 24/7 at the Convention Center and at your hotel room.
- Earn up to 45.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Six (6) Self-Assessment Module (SAM) Session
- Sessions on socioeconomic, interventional neuroradiology, head and neck radiology, spine radiology, pediatric neuroradiology functional neuroradiology, and Advanced Imaging seminars.
- Guest Speaker – Wednesday, June 8, during the Annual Meeting:
George Loewenstein, PhD
Carnegie Mellon University
Topic: This Is Your Brain on Conflict of Interest (COI)
(Economic and Psychological Insights on Human Behavior in Response to COI’s)
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011
- Need more reason why to attend? Take a look at the latest Program Schedule at http://www.asnr.org/2011/docs/program_sch_030311.pdf
For more Information about the 49th Annual Meeting and The ASNR Foundation Symposium 2011, June 4-9 at the Washington State Convention Center visit www.asnr.org/2011
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The ASNR Registration and Housing is deadline is Friday, April 15, 2011.
Register today and book your housing!
Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2011
I look forward to seeing you in Seattle, June 4 – 9, 2011