Why Submit an Abstract for the ASNR 50th Annual Meeting, April 21 – 24, 2012, Hilton New York, New York?
- It’s a year to celebrate the American Society of Neuroradiology and attend the ASNR 50th Annual Meeting,April 21-26, 2012
- Hear great speakers at the meeting and stay connected with colleagues in the Neuroradiology community
- Add to your CV and be a presenting author
- Teach a lesson, illustrate a problem in diagnosis, or demonstrate noteworthy imaging findings in specific diseases, disorders or anomalies
- Present scientific studies that summarize the details of original investigative research
- Showcase an education exhibit summarizing novel imaging techniques, educational methods, or instructional clinical material
- Create an innovative Electronic Education Exhibit, (eEdE) demonstrating innovative applications for computers in Neuroradiology clinical practice, training and/or research
- Be considered for awards
- Be a more active participant in the Annual Meeting by contributing to the scientific or educational program
- Contribute to The Foundation of the ASNR
- JOIN IN ON THE FUN…you are in New York…on Top of the World!
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The ASNR Online Abstract Submission Site is now available for submissions.
Submit abstracts early!
Deadline: 5:00pm PST – Friday, October 28, 2011.