It’s a year to celebrate our milestone anniversary of the American Society of Neuroradiology and attend the ASNR 50th Annual Meeting, April 21-26, 2012. Celebrate with us on the evening of Monday, April 23 with our 50th Anniversary Reception at The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and enjoy an evening Reception with ASNR Exhibitors on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. While at the meeting connect with colleagues in the Neuroradiology community and discover all the new advances and research in the world of Neuroradiology.
Highlights for 2012
- Sessions on Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Collaboration with ASNR/ISMRM on Advanced MR Imaging of Acute Ischemic Stroke
ASNR 50th Annual Meeting
- Four (4) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Review Sessions on Pediatrics, Head and Neck, Cerebrovascular and Spine
- Six Proposed (6) Self-Assessment Modules (SAM) sessions
- Collaboration with the Society for Neuro Oncology (SNO) Session on Assessment of Tumor Recurrence in the Modern Era, Collaboration with the Ibero-Latin American Society of Neuroradiology (SILAN) on Malformations, Tropical Infectious Diseases, MS and Epilepsy and Collaboration with the European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR): White Matter Diseases
- Young Professionals programming onTuesday, April 24, 2012
- NEW…Cases of Day …more details to come
- Programming sessions developed in cooperation with the…ASFNR, ASHNR, ASPNR, ASSR, SNIS
- And much more….
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Join the 50th Anniversary Celebration!
See you at the New York Hilton!